Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011



Easter is one of my favourite times of the year. It is a time to reflect, a time to be thankful for sacrifice, a time to share with family and friends.

Family traditions are VERY important to me and Jeff, so I thought I would share some of our favourite Easter traditions with you:

Easter egg colouring:





Chloe waking Cassidy up far too early to open their baskets:




Sunday morning Service and Easter dresses:



And I am so sad to say that I completely forgot to take pictures of our family Easter dinner with both of our families in attendance! We loved having this time with you all, and the memories are etched into our minds!

Happy Easter to you all!

xo,



P.S. Oh yes, and the chocolate?? That is an added bonus for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment